BOF-120 Mechanical Convection Drying Oven from Being Instruments
The BEING Mechanical Ovens allow for a smooth and efficient control of temperature from +10*C to 280*C. The PID controller, with double color display, continuously displays the set temperature and actual temperature inside the chamber. Operating time is also displayed for the user. The fan generated circulation of air within the chamber helps to guaranty uniformity of temperature throughout the oven. As with all our ovens, we incorporate the best safety features assuring piece of mind to our customers when using BEING products!
● Colorful LCD display.
● Interior Chamber made from 304 stainless steel with a mirror polished finish making for easy cleaning
● Adjustable 3-Speed fan allows customer to control the flow of air optimal for temperature uniformity
● Anti-tilt shelving helps avoid accidents when shelves are moved
● Top centered portal allows real time testing of internal chamber temperature using external temperature measuring equipment
● Adjustable shelves provide accommodation for different sized containers
● Our damper PRPVIDES proper control of gas convection in chamber
● Pt100 temperature sensor provides high temperature sensitivity and accuracy
● The BEING Controller provides programmability for 7 periods and 9 steps for each period making for a total of 63 programmable steps
Chamber Volume: 115 Liters ( 4.1 cu ft)
Temperature Range: Ambient+18 ℉ ~536 ℉ , Ambient+10℃ ~280℃
Temperature Uniformity (at 100℃): ±3.0℃
Temperature Stability: ±0.5℃
Heating rate to 100℃: 40 mins
Standard/Max Quantity of Shelves: 3/12
Shelves loading: 20Kg
Internal Dimension (W*H*D): 20.5×20.9×19.1(inch) 520×530×485(mm)
External Dimension (W *H*D): 30.9×29.3×27.4(inch) 785×745×695(mm)
Net Weight: 83Kg
Electrical Requirement: AC120V,60Hz
Power Consumption: 2050W
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.