BON-50 Natural Convection Drying Oven from Being Instruments
Ideal for everyday use in the processes of drying and sterilization, the BEING Natural ConvectionOvens are characterized by their high load capacity and accurate temperature control. With a temperature range reaching 280℃, the BON series ovens can handle the temperature requirements of almost any sample that the user will work with.
Energy efficiency is a priority for all of BEING’s heating products! Our controllers provide fast, accurate, and uniform heat displacement. Our oven doors close tightly pressing against airtight sealing. We engineer the best safety features into all our products assuring peace of mind to our customers.
● Colorful LCD display.
● Interior Chamber made from 304 stainless steel with a mirror polished finish making for easy cleaning
● Natural convection ovens from BEING provide exceptional temperature specifications
● Anti-tilt shelving helps avoid accidents when shelves are moved
● Top centered portal allows real time testing of internal chamber temperature using external temperature measuring equipment
● Adjustable shelves provide accommodation for different sized containers
● Our damper provides proper control of gas convection in chamber
● Pt100 temperature sensor provides high temperature sensitivity and accuracy
● The BEING Controller provides programmability for 7 periods and 9 steps for each period making for a total of 63 programmable steps
Chamber Volume: 1.9 Cu ft 54 Liters
Temperature Range: Ambient+18 ℉ ~536 ℉ , Ambient+10℃ ~280℃
Display Resolution: 0.1
Standard/Max Quantity of Shelves: 2/6
Max. load per shelf: 20Kg
Internal Dimension (W*H*D): 15.8×16.3×13.0 400×415×330(mm)
External Dimension (W *H*D): 26.2×24.8×18.4(inch) 665×630×468(mm)
Net Weight: 45Kg
Electrical Requirement: AC120V,60Hz
Power Consumption: 1050W
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.