BWB-12 Water Bath from Being Instruments
The BEING Water Baths provide the user with a constant temperature environment that only can be obtained when samples are totally immersed in water. BEING Baths offer a variety of sizes, excellent specifications and safety features.
● Large colorful LCD display
● Water level sensor shuts down further heating to the tank upon low water volumes
● Audible and Visual Alarm indicators when water level reaches critical levels
● 304 stainless steel molded tank
● A variety of tube racks can be used for different test tubes.
● The model 22P provides a circulation pump that ensures a faster and more uniform temperature performance
● The standard stainless-steel bottom plate,helps prevents direct contact by accessories and tubes to heating element and sensors
● Drain valve makes emptying of bath water fast and easy for cleaning and moving.
● A variety of tube racks and accessories
Temperature Range: Ambient+5～100℃ / Ambient+9~212℉
Temperature fluctuation: ±0.2℃ / ±0.36℉
Tracking alarm: ≤2℃ / ≤3.6℉
Interior Dimension( W*H*D, mm ): 305*150*245
Exterior Dimension( W*H*D, mm ): 353*340*265
Interior Dimension( W*H*D, inch ): 12.0*5.9*9.7
Exterior Dimension( W*H*D, inch ): 14.0*13.4*10.4
Power Supply: AC120V / 60Hz
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.