BWB-5 GP Water Bath from Being Instrument
Being Instruments General Purpose Laboratory Water Baths provide users with a constant temperature environment that only can be obtained when samples are totally immersed in water. Our line of lab water baths come in a variety of sizes and are suitable for direct heating and auxiliary heating of biological, chemical, physical, plant, chemical, and other experimental samples.
Ideal applications for each Being Water Bath include routine laboratory temperature control, E.Coli detection, sample thawing, bacterial detection, incubation microbial experiments, cell culture, and food testing pretreatment.
● Large colorful LCD display.
● Water level sensor ensures to cut off the heating power when lack of water, also with a visible and audible alarm.
● 304 stainless steel molded sink.
● A variety of tube racks can be used for different test tubes.
● The model 22P pump ensures a faster and more uniform temperature performance due to the recirculation pump which is equipped.
● The standard stainless-steel bottom plate, helps to protect heaters sensors and other important components.
● Draw off valve helps to draw water and clean easily.
Performance and Features
● PID temperature controller.
● Built-in circulating water pump to ensure uniform upper and lower temperature of bath lotion.(only for BWB-20P)
● Large LCD display screen and interface provides for user-friendly operation.
● Easy to set Adjustable Timer.(1 minute to 5,999 minutes)
● Maintenance-free operation with easy to clean surface.
● Variety of Accessories are available to meet application demands .
● Both heater and bath chamber are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
● No angle in bath chamber, easy to clean.
● The standard stainless-steel bottom plate, helps prevents direct contact by accessories and tubes to heating element and sensors.
● Drain valve makes emptying of bath water fast and easy for cleaning and moving.
Safety & Peace of Mind
● Built-in power interruption protection function, automatic run after power interruption.
● Independent Over-temperature protection meets DIN 12880 International standard requirements.
● Temperature deviation alarm.
● Over current protection alarm.
Interior Dimensions (WxHxD): 11.0×5.9×5.1(inch)
Power Wattage: 500W
Temperature Range: Ambient+5~100℃
Temperature Resolution: 0.1
Temperature Fluctuation: ±0.3℃/±0.54℉
Tracking Alarm: ≤0.2℃/≤3.6℉
Exterior Dimensions (WxHxD): 13.6×13.4×7.9(inch)
Power Supply: 120V 60Hz
Net Weight: 5kg
Cat. No: BW15005U
Warranty: 2 years
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.