Cannabis Decarboxylation Drying Oven 2.1 cu. ft. Mechanical Convection from Being Instrument
BEING Cannabis Decarboxylation Dryer Ovens with mechanical convection allow for a smooth and efficient control of temperature from +10C to 280C. The PID controller with double color display continuously shows the set temperature and actual temperature inside the chamber. Operating time is also displayed for the user. The fan generated air circulation within the chamber helps to guarantee uniformity of temperature throughout the cannabis decarboxylation dryer oven. As with all our lab ovens, we incorporate the best safety features assuring peace of mind to our customers.
The BOF series of cannabis decarboxylation drying ovens are designed to showcase precise temperature control and uniformity, making these ideal for cannabis processing laboratories. These mechanical convection ovens are available in a variety of sizes to help you meet the needs of your production facility and achieve optimum yields of cannabis for edible uses.
● Colorful LCD display.
● Interior Chamber made from 304 stainless steel with a mirror polishedfinish
making for easy cleaning
● Adjustable 3-Speed fan allows customer to control the flow of air optimal for
● Anti-tilt shelving helps avoid accidents when shelves are moved
● Top centered portal allows real time testing of internal chamber temperature using
external temperature measuring equipment
● Adjustable shelves provide accommodation for different sized containers
● Our damper PRPVIDES proper control of gas convection in chamber
● Pt100 temperature sensor provides high temperature sensitivity and accuracy
● The BEING Controller provides programmability for 7 periods and 9 steps for
each period making for a total of 63 programmable steps"
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.