Cannabis Dryer Oven 1.9 cu. ft. Natural Convection for Decarbing from Being Instrument
Ideal for everyday use in the processes of drying and sterilization, BEING Cannabis Dryer Ovens with natural convection are characterized by their high load capacity and accurate temperature control. With a temperature range reaching 280C, the BON series of cannabis dryer ovens can handle the temperature requirements of almost any sample that the user will work with.
BEING BON series of cannabis dryer ovens are also recommended for cannabis decarboxylation as these provide precise temperature control and temperature uniformity. These natural convection ovens are available in a variety of sizes, ensuring maximum production of cannabis for edible uses no matter what size of production facility.
Energy efficiency is a priority for all of BEING’s heating products. Our controllers provide fast, accurate, and uniform heat displacement. Our oven doors close tightly pressing against airtight sealing. We engineer the best safety features into all our products assuring peace of mind to our customers.
● Colorful LCD display.
● Interior Chamber made from 304 stainless steel with a mirror polished finish
making for easy cleaning
● Natural cannabis convection ovens from BEING provide exceptional temperature
● Anti-tilt shelving helps avoid accidents when shelves are moved
● Top centered portal allows real time testing of internal chamber temperature using
external temperature measuring equipment
● Adjustable shelves provide accommodation for different sized containers
● Our damper provides proper control of gas convection in chamber
● Pt100 temperature sensor provides high temperature sensitivity and accuracy
● The BEING Controller provides programmability for 7 periods and 9 steps
for each period making for a total of 63 programmable steps
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.