- Payment Secured
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Free Shipping in USA
- 30 Days Money Back
|Thomas Scientific||$ 887.90|
|Grainger Industrial||$ 693.50|
|Jensen Tools||$ 682.00|
Have contract pricing on this item at your other distributor, we will try to match it Instantly!
|Tank Length (Inch)||9.5|
|Tank Depth (Inch)||4|
|Tank Width (Inch)||5.5|
|Tank Volume (Gallons)||0.75|
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Controls (Digital/Mechanical): Digital
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Frequency (KHz): 40
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Heater: No
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Sweep: Yes
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Depth (Inch): 4
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Length (Inch): 9.5
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Volume (Gallons): 0.75
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Width (Inch): 5.5
Choosing the right ultrasonic cleaner to perform systematic cleaning for different labware, glassware and other equipment used in industrial, electronics, as well as laboratory industries might be time consuming. With a broad selection of accessible products in the market, you might feel overwhelmed on what to select. Lab.Equipment is here to help you in procuring the appropriate ultrasonic cleaner for your particular application so do not fret Read through the Branson CPX2800 that can assure dependable sanitization of your instruments, removing any traces of oils, blood, proteins, pigments, chemicals, greases, and various contaminant residues. If you feel that this unit isn’t what you are looking for, get the perfect ultrasonic cleaner to meet your laboratory requirements through our review, FAQ, and comparison of multiple units available.
Lab.Equipment offers 119 ultrasonic cleaners from all 10 reliable manufacturers including Branson. Unlike any other supplier around, we would not just provide you a product portfolio made with repeating terminologies and jargons but instead, we will present you an improved knowledge on these ultrasonic cleaners, providing you ideas on what specific model is ideal for your operation. Look forward to reading product descriptions well drafted for you. Allow us to guide you in deciding if the Branson CPX2800 ultrasonic cleaner is the model you are need.
Find a list vital features of the Branson CPX2800 ultrasonic cleaner below:
What is the tank size and capacity of Branson CPX2800 in comparison to other ultrasonic cleaners?Tank Dimension
Can be used for cell separation, sample preparation, and degassing of liquids, the Branson CPX2800 has a tank size of 9.5 in x 4 in x 5.5 in and can accomodate up to about 0.75 gallons.
What is the ultrasonic frequency of the Branson CPX2800? Does it have a sweep mode option?Frequency and Sweep Mode
The CPX2800 ultrasonic cleaner from Branson operates with a frequency of 40 kHz and has a sweep mode to even out the cleaning process and lower instances of dead zones as well as hotspots.
How do you control the Branson CPX2800? Does it have a built-in timer?Control Type and Timer
Built to have digital control and a timer, the quality Branson CPX2800 has flexible programmable capabilities for hassle-free operation and cleaning.
Do you need a PDF quote for the Branson CPX CPX2800 autoclave?
To request a PDF for the CPX2800, simply use the Instant Quote tool above and receive a quote emailed straight to your inbox in 30 seconds or less!
Can the Branson CPX2800 ultrasonic cleaner provide heated cleaning?Heater
The CPX2800 is not equipped with a tank heater feature. If you need to clean fatty and waxy compounds or heavy soils, a unit with heated cleaning capability is best.
Does the Branson CPX2800 ultrasonic cleaner come with a drain feature?Drain
Unfortunately, the CPX2800 ultrasonic cleaner doesn't come with a drain feature.
Any questions regarding the Branson CPX2800 autoclave that we missed answering for you here?
Just ask via live chat to the right, our Contact Us page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with a prompt and friendly response.
Bransonic CPX ultrasonic baths feature digital controls with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads, create consistent high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode.
The CPX baths offer the following features:
• Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
• 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
• 99-minute digital timer with continuous ultrasonic operations.
• Ultrasonic power tracking: The new CPX Series Branson control circuitry actively tracks the operating frequency of the bath and immediately brings the tank’s frequency back to its optimum point. What this means to the end user is that the CPX Series Bransonic bath will always deliver the same ultrasonic power without depending on the operator to make adjustments. The new CPX SeriesBransonic delivers unwavering cavitation, steady activity in the bath, even when the load conditions change.
• Degassing and conditioning the solution: The CPX degassing period can be set up to 99 minutes. Extended degas time periods allow for “beyond cleaning” applications such as sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles.
• High/low power control: When cleaning delicate parts, the CPX unit allows the user to lower the amplitude of the acoustic energy in the bath: 100% power to for normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications. Manipulating the output waveform in this manner greatly helps to avoid damage to the components in the bath during the ultrasonic process.
• Sleep mode: An energy-saving green feature. When the cycle is complete and no control keys are touched for 15minutes, the CPX unit goes into sleep mode. Touching any key on the controller causes the unit to come back on.
• Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
• Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and .75-gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1.5-gallon and larger.
• Plastic body, chemical-resistant.
A popular brand from Emerson Electric Company, Branson offers advanced Sonifiers and Tabletop Cleaners built to provide industry-leading reliability and control in precision cleaning. For over 50 years, Branson’s line of Sonifiers has been setting industry standards for applications including liquid degassing, liposome preparation, genome research, and more while their range of ultrasonic cleaners has been providing ultimate performance when it comes to keeping laboratory equipment free from unwanted and hazardous contaminants. With Emerson Electric’s worldwide presence, Branson products reach customers from the Americas and to various Asian countries.
Lab.Equipment carries the following product lines from Branson:
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.