- Payment Secured
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Free Shipping in USA
- 30 Days Money Back
|MIDLAND Scientific Inc||$ 1,889.85|
|Thomas Scientific||$ 1,799.23|
|Jensen Tools||$ 1,364.00|
Have contract pricing on this item at your other distributor, we will try to match it Instantly!
|Tank Length (Inch)||11.5|
|Tank Depth (Inch)||6|
|Tank Width (Inch)||9.5|
|Tank Volume (Gallons)||2.5|
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Controls (Digital/Mechanical): Digital
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Frequency (KHz): 40
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Heater: No
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Sweep: Yes
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Depth (Inch): 6
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Length (Inch): 11.5
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Volume (Gallons): 2.5
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Width (Inch): 9.5
Picking the most suitable ultrasonic cleaner to ensure systematic cleaning for multiple labware, glassware and other instruments used in laboratory, industrial, and electronics industries can take a lot of time. With a comprehensive range of accessible products in the market, you might feel challenged on what to get. Lab.Equipment is here to assist you in purchasing the correct ultrasonic cleaner whatever your application may be. so you should not worry. Read through the Branson CPX5800 that can ensure dependable cleaning of your lab instruments, clearing away any traces of blood, proteins, pigments, chemicals, greases, oils, and different contaminant residues. If you think that this unit isn’t what you are looking for, procure the best fit ultrasonic cleaner to meet your protocol requirements with our review, FAQ, and comparison of multiple units available.
Lab.Equipment presents 119 ultrasonic cleaners from all 10 top manufacturers including Branson. Unlike any other distributor around, we would not just give you a catalog made with repeating terminologies and jargons instead, we will present you an improved understanding on these ultrasonic cleaners, giving you ideas on what specific model is most appropriate for your operations. Read descriptions carefully drafted for you. Let us assist you in deciding if the Branson CPX5800 ultrasonic cleaner is the unit you are need.
Below is a list of vital features of the Branson CPX5800 ultrasonic cleaner:
What is the tank size and capacity of Branson CPX5800 against other ultrasonic cleaners?Tank Dimension
Can eliminate dirt, oils, waxes, grease, blood, contaminants, and more, the Branson CPX5800 has a tank size of 11.5 in x 6 in x 9.5 in and can accomodate up to about 2.5 gallons.
What is the ultrasonic frequency of the Branson CPX5800? Does it have a sweep mode option?Frequency and Sweep Mode
The CPX5800 ultrasonic cleaner from Branson comes with a frequency of 40 kHz as well as with a sweep mode to balance the cleaning process and do away with dead zones and hotspots.
How do you control the Branson CPX5800? Does it have a built-in timer?Control Type and Timer
With digital control and a timer, the cutting edge Branson CPX5800 provides flexible programmable capabilities for easy cleaning and operation.
Do you need a PDF quote for the Branson CPX CPX5800 autoclave?
We promise not to waste your time with pesky and high pressure sales representatives calling you. Simply use the Instant Quote tool above and receive the quote within 30 seconds!
Does the Branson CPX5800 ultrasonic cleaner offer a tank heater?Heater
The CPX5800 is not built with a tank heater feature. If you need to remove heavy soils or fatty and waxy compounds, a unit with heated cleaning capability is suggested.
Can I easily empty and drain the Branson CPX5800 ultrasonic cleaner?Drain
The Branson CPX5800 model is equipped with a drain feature for easy disposal of your cleaning solutions.
Got questions about the Branson CPX5800 autoclave that we missed answering for you here?
Feel free to ask us through the live chat to the right, our Contact us page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap with friendly response.
Bransonic CPX ultrasonic baths feature digital controls with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads, create consistent high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode.
The CPX baths offer the following features:
• Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
• 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
• 99-minute digital timer with continuous ultrasonic operations.
• Ultrasonic power tracking: The new CPX Series Branson control circuitry actively tracks the operating frequency of the bath and immediately brings the tank’s frequency back to its optimum point. What this means to the end user is that the CPX Series Bransonic bath will always deliver the same ultrasonic power without depending on the operator to make adjustments. The new CPX SeriesBransonic delivers unwavering cavitation, steady activity in the bath, even when the load conditions change.
• Degassing and conditioning the solution: The CPX degassing period can be set up to 99 minutes. Extended degas time periods allow for “beyond cleaning” applications such as sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles.
• High/low power control: When cleaning delicate parts, the CPX unit allows the user to lower the amplitude of the acoustic energy in the bath: 100% power to for normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications. Manipulating the output waveform in this manner greatly helps to avoid damage to the components in the bath during the ultrasonic process.
• Sleep mode: An energy-saving green feature. When the cycle is complete and no control keys are touched for 15minutes, the CPX unit goes into sleep mode. Touching any key on the controller causes the unit to come back on.
• Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
• Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and .75-gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1.5-gallon and larger.
• Plastic body, chemical-resistant.
A popular brand from Emerson Electric Company, Branson offers advanced Sonifiers and Tabletop Cleaners built to provide industry-leading reliability and control in precision cleaning. For over 50 years, Branson’s line of Sonifiers has been setting industry standards for applications including liquid degassing, liposome preparation, genome research, and more while their range of ultrasonic cleaners has been providing ultimate performance when it comes to keeping laboratory equipment free from unwanted and hazardous contaminants. With Emerson Electric’s worldwide presence, Branson products reach customers from the Americas and to various Asian countries.
Lab.Equipment carries the following product lines from Branson:
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.