CPX8800 Ultrasonic Cleaner from Branson
|Tank Length (Inch)||19.5|
|Tank Depth (Inch)||6|
|Tank Width (Inch)||11.5|
|Tank Volume (Gallons)||5.5|
Given a comprehensive range of available products in the market, finding the appropriate ultrasonic cleaner to ensure thorough cleaning for different glassware, labware and other instruments used in industrial, electronics, as well as laboratory industries might take a lot of time. Worry not since Lab.Equipment is here to assist you in shopping the best ultrasonic cleaner whatever your application may be.. The Branson CPX8800 minimizes the chance of infection and contamination as well as assures reliable cleaning of your laboratory instruments, wiping out any traces of oils, blood, proteins, pigments, chemicals, greases, and a variety of contaminant residues. If you think that this unit does not make your cut, you can still procure the ideal ultrasonic cleaner to meet your demands of your particular application based off our review, FAQ, and comparison of the Branson CPX8800 to other ultrasonic cleaners accessible so keep reading below.
Not like other vendors present who just shove you a portfolio drafted with the same jargons and terminologies, Lab.Equipment will give you a better understanding regarding lab ultrasonic cleaners, providing you ideas on what specific model is most suitable for your application. As we offer 119 ultrasonic cleaners from all 10 highly trusted manufacturers such as Branson, trust us to present real descriptions carefully written for you. Let us help you decide if the Branson CPX8800 ultrasonic cleaner is the unit you need.
Read some vital features of the Branson CPX8800 ultrasonic cleaner below:
Compared to other ultrasonic cleaners, what is the tank size and capacity of the Branson CPX8800?Tank Dimension
The CPX8800 has a tank size of 19.5 in x 6 in x 11.5 in and can hold up to about 5.5 gallons. This unit can expel dirt, oils, waxes, grease, blood, contaminants, and more.
What is the frequency of the Branson CPX8800 ultrasonic cleaner? Does it have an option for sweep mode?Frequency and Sweep Mode
The CPX8800 ultrasonic cleaner from Branson works with a frequency of 40 kHz and has a sweep mode to balance out the cleaning process and do away with dead zones as well as hotspots.
How do you control the Branson CPX8800? Does it have a built-in timer?Control Type and Timer
The high quality Branson CPX8800 has a digital control as well as a built-in timer, providing flexible programmable capabilities for easy cleaning and operation.
Looking for a PDF quote for the Branson CPX CPX8800 autoclave?
Simply use the Instant Quote tool above and expect to receive your quote in your email inbox within 30 seconds or less!
Can the Branson CPX8800 ultrasonic cleaner provide heated cleaning?Heater
The CPX8800 doesn't have a tank heater feature. If you need to remove heavy soils or fatty and waxy compounds, a unit with heated cleaning capability is recommended.
Can I easily empty and drain the Branson CPX8800 ultrasonic cleaner?Drain
The Branson CPX8800 model features a drain feature for easy disposal of your cleaning solvents.
Have any questions on the Branson CPX8800 autoclave that we missed answering for you here?
Feel free to ask us through the live chat to the right, our Contact us page, or email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you asap with friendly response.
Bransonic CPX ultrasonic baths feature digital controls with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads, create consistent high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode.
The CPX baths offer the following features:
• Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
• 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
• 99-minute digital timer with continuous ultrasonic operations.
• Ultrasonic power tracking: The new CPX Series Branson control circuitry actively tracks the operating frequency of the bath and immediately brings the tank’s frequency back to its optimum point. What this means to the end user is that the CPX Series Bransonic bath will always deliver the same ultrasonic power without depending on the operator to make adjustments. The new CPX SeriesBransonic delivers unwavering cavitation, steady activity in the bath, even when the load conditions change.
• Degassing and conditioning the solution: The CPX degassing period can be set up to 99 minutes. Extended degas time periods allow for “beyond cleaning” applications such as sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles.
• High/low power control: When cleaning delicate parts, the CPX unit allows the user to lower the amplitude of the acoustic energy in the bath: 100% power to for normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications. Manipulating the output waveform in this manner greatly helps to avoid damage to the components in the bath during the ultrasonic process.
• Sleep mode: An energy-saving green feature. When the cycle is complete and no control keys are touched for 15minutes, the CPX unit goes into sleep mode. Touching any key on the controller causes the unit to come back on.
• Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
• Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and .75-gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1.5-gallon and larger.
• Plastic body, chemical-resistant.
A popular brand from Emerson Electric Company, Branson offers advanced Sonifiers and Tabletop Cleaners built to provide industry-leading reliability and control in precision cleaning. For over 50 years, Branson’s line of Sonifiers has been setting industry standards for applications including liquid degassing, liposome preparation, genome research, and more while their range of ultrasonic cleaners has been providing ultimate performance when it comes to keeping laboratory equipment free from unwanted and hazardous contaminants. With Emerson Electric’s worldwide presence, Branson products reach customers from the Americas and to various Asian countries.
Lab.Equipment carries the following product lines from Branson:
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Controls (Digital/Mechanical): Digital
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Frequency (KHz): 40
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Heater: No
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Sweep: Yes
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Depth (Inch): 6
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Length (Inch): 19.5
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Volume (Gallons): 5.5
[Ultrasonic Cleaner] Tank Width (Inch): 11.5