iFlow Electronic Motorized Digital Bottletop Dispensers from Scilogex
Scilogex iFlow Electronic Motorized Digital Bottletop Dispensers are ideal for safe, accurate and precise dispensing of bases, saline solutions, acids and some organic solvents.
Dispense from 0.01ml to 99.99ml (10ml piston capacity, so the piston will refill 10 times for the 99.99ml maximum volume) simply controlled by the TFT touch screen display module. Choose from either the fixed position dispense nozzle or the included adjustable dispensing nozzle with flexible tube. A recirculation feature minimizes waste when priming. A corded remote control is also included.
The iFlow is totally portable and can be recharged in 4 hours providing approximately 5 hours usage. Altenatively the 110-240V multi-voltage power adapter can be used for uninterupted use.iFlow Electronic Motorized Digital Bottletop Dispenser Features:
- Two dispensing modes. Single volume dispensing to 99.9ml or multi-dispensing (from 0.2ml x 50 times, to 5ml x 2 times)
- High quality stepper motor provides smooth and accurate dispensing
- Aspirate and dispense speed is adjustable
- Recirculation feature minimizes waste when priming
- TFT display module for simple volume selection and control
- Comes with corded remote control to start and stop dispensing
- Comes with adjustable titrating nozzle with flexible length
- 45mm plus included adapters (GL25, GL28, GL32, GL38 & S40mm) to fit all common lab bottles
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
iFlow Electronic Motorized Digital Bottletop Dispenser Specifications:
Volume range: 0.1 to 99.9ml - 100ul resolution
Max. piston capacity: 10ml
Accuracy / precision single dispense mode: A=0.6% CV=0.2%
Accuracy / precision multi dispense mode: A=0.5% CV=0.3%
Volume increments: 0.1ml
Battery operation: 4000mA/h 5 hours use from full charge
Voltage: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.