Label Editor R02 is a software designed by RADWAG for creating labels to be used with scales based on terminals PUE C41H, PUE 5.15, PUE 5.19, PUE 7.1 and HY10 series.
The latest software version: 18.3.2
Label editor is applicable in:
- Designing labels for scales in labeling systems;
- Designing labels for scales in counting systems;
- Designing labels for WPW dosing systems;
- Designing labels for scales in formula making systems;
- Designing labels for multifunctional WPW single and dual range scales;
- Designing labels for scales Y series based on terminal PUE 7.1 (laboratory WLY series, and industrial WPY series).
Features of freewre Label Editor R02:
- Creating label templates for labeling printers: ZEBRA EPL-II, ZEBRA ZPL-II;
- Creating label templates recognized by terminals: PUE C/41H, PUE 5.15, PUE 5.19, PUE 7.1, HY10;
- Uploading images to label printers;
- Uploading fonts to label printers;
- Printing labels on plugged label printers.
- MYA 4Y Analytical Balances
- MYA 4Y.F Analytical Balances
- AS 3Y Analytical Balances
- XA 4Y.F Analytical Balances
- PS 3Y Precision Balances
- WLY Precision Balances
- UYA 4Y.F Ultra-microbalances
- PUE C/41H Indicator
- PUE 7.1 Terminal
- PUE 5 Terminal
- XA 4Y Analytical Balances
- XA 4Y.A Analytical Balances
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.