MSA-0420 Overhead Stirrer Analog from Jeio Tech
|Min Speed (RPM)||80|
|Max Speed (RPM)||2000|
|Max Stirring Quantity/Capacity (L)||20|
|Torque Max (Ncm)||19|
|Viscosity Max (mPas)||5000|
|Brushless DC motor||Yes|
Performance & Convenience
- Years of vibration-free and silent operation.- Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, and yet powerful stirring.
- Powerful torque capable of handling high viscosity tasks.
- Maintenance of constant motor speed by PID feedback control system even under conditions of changing viscosity.
- Prevention of accidental spills or splashes thanks to microprocessor controlled smooth start and stop functions.
- Designed for simple and quick operation.
- Well illuminated digital display panel with sensitive touch buttons.- Set/present rpm, power ratio (%) are visible together on one screen.
- Compact and slim head design for diverse flexibility in configuring other test equipment and accessories. (optional)
- Sturdy aluminum main body efficiently absorbing and emitting the heat generated by the motor.
- Safety features against overload and overheating for continuous operation.
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
Brushless DC motor: Yes
CE approved: Yes
CSA approved: No
Controls (Digital/Analog): Analog
[Lab Stirrer] Max Speed (RPM): 2000
[Lab Stirrer] Max Stirring Quantity/Capacity (L): 20
[Lab Stirrer] Min Speed (RPM): 80
[Lab Stirrer] Multiposition: No
[Lab Stirrer] RS-232: No
[Lab Stirrer] Torque Max (Ncm): 19
[Lab Stirrer] USB: No
[Lab Stirrer] Viscosity Max (mPas): 5000