MSH-0520 Overhead Stirrer Advanced from Jeio Tech
|Min Speed (RPM)||50|
|Max Speed (RPM)||2000|
|Max Stirring Quantity/Capacity (L)||60|
|Torque Max (Ncm)||20.8|
|Viscosity Max (mPas)||5000|
|Brushless DC motor||Yes|
- Years of vibration-free and silent operation.- Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, and yet powerful stirring.
- Powerful torque capable of handling high viscosity tasks.
- Maintenance of constant motor speed by PID feedback control system even under conditions of changing viscosity.
- Best effort function intelligently manages its stirring speed to keep stirring even workload is out of its capacity.
- Prevention of accidental spills or splashes thanks to microprocessor controlled smooth start and stop functions.
- Touch type LCD controller.- Various essential information are visible at once and intuitionally controlled.- Set/present rpm and run time view, simple timer set. (max. 99 hr. 59 min.)- Varying motor torque is indicated on display in real time.- Motor temperature condition is indicated on display by three different colors to protect motor.- Stirring directions are selectable depending on each impeller’s shape.
- Built-in USB port for external control and data collection.- Useful for PC control and data management task.- Lab Companion software and USB cable are provided as standard.
- Practical external controller.- Intuitive and easy control with color touch LCD.- It enables convenient and safe external control without opening the sash of the fume hood or safety cabinet.
- Compact and slim head design for diverse flexibility in configuring other test equipment and accessories. (optional)
- Sturdy aluminum main body efficiently absorbing and emitting the heat generated by the motor.
- Safety features against overload and overheating for continuous operation.- When it comes to heavy workload, it tries to activate best effort function.But if it determines that performing the work is harmful for it, than it stops stirring.- Equipped with a mini fan inside to minimize overheating of the motor.
- Separated adapter from the main body minimizes the risks of electrical hazards to the users.
- Screen lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
Brushless DC motor: Yes
CE approved: Yes
CSA approved: No
Controls (Digital/Analog): Digital
[Lab Stirrer] Max Speed (RPM): 2000
[Lab Stirrer] Max Stirring Quantity/Capacity (L): 60
[Lab Stirrer] Min Speed (RPM): 50
[Lab Stirrer] Multiposition: No
[Lab Stirrer] RS-232: No
[Lab Stirrer] Torque Max (Ncm): 20.8
[Lab Stirrer] USB: Yes
[Lab Stirrer] Viscosity Max (mPas): 5000