Operation of professional MWSH electromagnetic high resolution modules is based on an electromagnetic digital converter.
The MWSH series is designed to be incorporated into customer's weighing systems requiring high IP rate, great weighing accuracy and high measurement speed.
Brand new, compact design favours unlimited module's adaptation capabilities. The module may be installed on technological lines thus ensuring quick and precise measurement in challenging industrial environment.
- Brand new construction of the electromagnetic mechanism housed in a stainless steel casing (IP65),
- Reading unit of 0,01 g,
- Ease of adaptation to required usage area,
- Internal adjustment,
- Cooperation with HY10 terminal,
- Interfaces: RS232, Ethernet.
- Max capacity [Max]: 6000 g
- Minimum load: 500 mg
- Readability [d]: 0.01 g
- Repeatability: 15 mg
- Linearity: ± 30 mg
- Stabilization time: 1.5 s
- Adjustment: internal
- Sensitivity drift: 2 ppm/°C in temperature +10 - +40 °C
- Working temperature: +10 ° - +40 °C
- Atmospheric humidity: 40% ÷ 80%
- IP rating: IP 65
- Power supply: 12 ÷ 24 V DC
- Interface: 1×RS 232, 1×Ethernet, 3Inputs/3Outputs, PROFIBUS - option
- Housing: aluminum, stainless steel
- Pan Size:100×100 mm
- Device dimensions: 336×175×96 mm
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.