BIO-190RHP Air Jacketed CO2 Incubator from Being Instruments
The BEING CO2 Incubator enters the US market with Value written all over it. There is no need to over spend for a quality CO2 incubator anymore. BIO series offers CO2 your precious cells an ideal environment for growth.
● Color LCD displays temperature and CO2 % along with other important parameters.
● CO2 is accurately regulated with our IR sensor being standard.
● A stainless-steel interior with coved corners makes for easy chamber cleaning.
● Fan speed control.
● Heated inner glass door minimizes condensation.
● HEPA filter.
● Independent temperature system provides safe guard in case standard controller fails in preventing over temperature issues.
● CO2 regulator valve with dual stage control available.
Performance and Features
● PID controller ensures accurate and reliable set temperature control and temperature recovery upon door opening and closing.
● Infrared sensor monitors CO2 levels independent of temperature and humidity and provides for fast recovery to set values upon door opening and closing.
● Chamber design allows for six-sided heating ensuring exceptional temperature uniformity.
● Easy-to-install and dismantle shelf system that also prevents slippage.
● Inner glass door with its condensation free feature allows for easy viewing of inside samples.
● Auto Calibration allows incubator to adapt to a variety of laboratory environments.
● HEPA filtration along with 90°C moist heat disinfection system helps guaranty a containment free growing environment for cells.
● All gas injection lines are purified via an in-line filter before entering chamber.
● Inner chamber is made from corrosion-resistant mirror stainless steel.
● Large LCD Touch Screen Display makes for easy input of data.
● Graphic Display of real time parameters of temperature, CO2 concentration, humidity, and door opening and closing.
● Round coved corners make for easy cleaning.
● Test hole provides access for convenient measurement and calibration of gas concentration and temperature.
● Stackable design eliminates the need to purchase a separate stacking accessory.
● Anti-skid design of the shelf ensures safety of your experiment.
Safety & Peace of Mind
● Various alarm systems both audible and visual communicate protection levels for power, temperature, CO2 concentration, humidity level, faulty door closing, and other malfunction information.
● 3 year parts and labor warranty.
Chamber Volume: 6.7 cu ft (190 liters)
Temperature Range: Ambient+5℃ ~53℃Ambient +40℉ ~127.4℉
Temperature Resolution: 0.1
Temperature Fluctuation: 0.1℃
Temperature Gradient: ≤ ±0.5℃
Temperature uniformity(@37℃ ): ±0.3℃
Recovery to 37℃ after 30 sec. door opening: ＜ 8min
CO2 Range: (0~20) % V/V
CO2 Control Resolution: 0.001
Recovery CO2 at 5% Concentration: ≤±0.3%V/V
Humidity Method: Natural vaporization > 95%
HEPA: Level 100(In 5 minutes)
# of Shelves: 3
Internal Dimension (WxHxD): 530×530×690(mm)
External Dimension (WxHxD): 718×717×970(mm)
Electrical Requirement: AC120V,60Hz
Cat. No.: BCO170190TU
Warranty: 3 years
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.