PS-M3D Multi-Function 3D Rotator from Grant Instruments
|Speed Type||Variable Speed|
|Min Speed (RPM)||1|
|Max Speed (RPM)||100|
|Max Load Capacity (lbs)||2.2|
|Min Temp Range (°C)||4|
|Max Temp Range (°C)||40|
|Platform Size (in)||8.5|
|Orbit Diameter (mm)||22|
|Brushless DC motor||No|
Laying Down New Standards in Lab Mixing
Whether preparing and testing samples for experiments, making homogenous mixtures, or trying to improve assay results, obtaining elevated mixing throughput is pivotal to any university, scientific laboratory, or clinical facility. Getting the ideal laboratory mixer to meet your application requirements is very important. Doing so requires asking yourself questions including what are your present and future applications, what sample types do you regularly study, and how much of these do you handle and mix? If you dissolve, emulsify, mix, or homogenize samples not exceeding 2.2 lbs, then the PS-M3D Multi-Function 3D Rotator from Grant Instruments with a 8.5 in platform is the perfect choice to go for. An alternative to this that you can consider includes the PS-3D Variable Speed Fixed-Angle 3D Rotator from Grant Instruments providing the same load capacity. Need a unit with a bigger capacity range? Check out the BR1000 BenchBlotter Platform Rocker from Benchmark Scientific.
Dependable Solution Mixing for Raised Efficiency
Some factors to keep in mind when procuring a laboratory mixer that can raise your laboratory or facility’s mixing productivity include covered speed type and the speed range. The PS-M3D Multi-Function 3D Rotator from Grant Instruments presents variable speed to precisely mix samples from 1 RPM up to 100 RPM, making it a highly recommended unit for life science, cell culture, and microbiology tasks. Consider the V-32 Multi Vortex Mixer from Grant Instruments and the VXMTAL Vortex Mixer from Ohaus if you are in need for something having higher capacity and RPM than this one.
Tried and Tested Lab Mixing for Every Application
There are different types of lab mixing equipment available in the market to support all possible sample viscosities, solubilities, and solutions. Don't be confused on which one to pick by understanding each type of lab mixers. Hold an array of biosamples in different vessels including sample tubes, bottles, beakers, and even petridishes and intensively mix these for clinical, histochemistry, molecular biology, and biochemistry applications through tube rotators. Making way for slow to heavy mixing for blood coagulation, immune precipitations, aerating cultures, and suspending samples to name a few, tube rotators like the PS-M3D Multi-Function 3D Rotator from Grant Instruments with a tilt angle of 7°C can cover general and continuous mixing applications of clinical facilities, research centers, and scientific laboratories. Because the Grant Instruments PS-M3D is an incubated rotator, it can secure reproducible results by maintaining a constant temperatures ranging from 4°C - 40°C during procedures.
Better Mixing with Best Features
Closely monitor mixer operation details with the Grant Instruments PS-M3D constructed with a bright LCD screen
This Grant Instruments tube rotator is able to thoroughly mix samples and fluids with an orbital mixing action.
Set the right lab mixer settings with the Grant Instruments PS-M3D by use of its digital control.
Mixer Speed Type
Re-adjust speeds as needed by your application by use of this mixer that delivers variable speed ranging from 1 RPM to 100 RPM.
Thanks to its timer, this tube rotator can function by itself after a defined time limit, permitting users to work on other higher priority tasks.
Ideally sized for personal use, the Grant bio PS-M3D multifunction rotator provides all that is required for thorough mixing in flasks, dishes, petri dishes and boxes:
- 3D rotation - creating long wave motion, best for mixing large particles
- reciprocal 3D rotation - creating long and medium wave motion, best for mixing medium and large particles
- vibration - short wave motion, best for mixing small particles
All actions may be set for continuous or timed operation, and individual phases may be linked together for absolute operational flexibility.
- 3D rotation, reciprocation and vibration functions all in one product
- 3D rotation speed: 1 to 100 rpm
- Reciprocal 3D rotation: 1 to 360° turning angle
- Vibration: 1 to 6° turning angle, programmable in a burst of 1 to 5 seconds
- Fully programmable sequence of functions
- Loads up to 1.0 kg
- Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of multi-segment programs via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display
- Compact, with a low profile and small footprint, and extremely quiet in operation - fits neatly and unobtrusively into the workspace
- Smooth, non-slip mat supplied as standard - prevents vessels from slipping
- All actions - rotation, reciprocation and vibration - can be set for continuous or timed operation, or linked together in different combinations to ensure optimum mixing conditions for your application
- Reliable stepper motor and sturdy construction will deliver years of consistent performance
- Ambient operating temperature range of 4 to 40°C allows use in cold room or incubator.
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
Brushless DC motor: No
CE approved: No
CSA approved: No
Controls (Digital/Analog): Digital
[Lab Mixer] Display: LCD
[Lab Mixer] Max Load Capacity (lbs): 2.2
[Lab Mixer] Max Speed (RPM): 100
[Lab Mixer] Max Temp Range (°C): 40
[Lab Mixer] Min Speed (RPM): 1
[Lab Mixer] Min Temp Range (°C): 4
[Lab Mixer] Mixing Movement: Orbital
[Lab Mixer] Orbit Diameter (mm): 22
[Lab Mixer] Platform Size (in): 8.5
[Lab Mixer] Power (w): 4.6
[Lab Mixer] Speed Type: Variable Speed
[Lab Mixer] Tilt Angle: 7