PTR 60 360 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator from Grant Instruments
|Speed Type||Variable Speed|
|Min Speed (RPM)||1|
|Max Speed (RPM)||100|
|Max Load Capacity (lbs)||1.8|
|Min Temp Range (°C)||4|
|Max Temp Range (°C)||40|
|Brushless DC motor||No|
Optimal Mixing, Optimal Results
Impeccably dealing with homogenous solutions, refining results of assays, and reaching elevated mixing throughput significantly rely on the lab mixer used. Critical to laboratories, medical facilities, and universities, it’s only fitting to spend a good amount time screening through mixer options available to get a unit that matches your application needs. To avoid constant product replacements, be sure to review not just the sample types and the amount of samples you will be working with but also the applications you will be doing in the future first before procuring an actual unit. If you are looking for a mixer model that can take 1.8 lbs of samples, then the PTR 60 360 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator from Grant Instruments is the right choice for you. Need something with a bigger load capacity? Consider the SCI-3DS Digital 3D Rocker 7 angle from Scilogex as another model.
Robust Lab Mixers for Best Handling of Solutions
To ensure mixing efficiency, it’s recommended to get a laboratory mixer that can bring in the right speed range and speed type that fulfill the tasks you will be performing. Applications that compel changing mixing speeds while disintegrating samples call for variable speed mixers like the PTR 60 360 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator from Grant Instruments. Assembled to carry out precise mixing while also giving users the ability to adjust from vigorous to gentle mixing as needed, the ergonomic Grant Instruments PTR-60 features a speed ranging from 1 RPM-100 RPM ideal not just for cell culture and microbiology tasks but also for the production process, QA analysis, as well as research and development in pharmaceutical, food and beverage, as well as cosmetics industries. Consider the Standard Analog Microplate Vortex Mixer from Troemner, also an equally trusted manufacturer, if you are in need for something with a higher max RPM compared to this one.
Solid and Simplified Mixing for Every Application
Be sure you know the differences between mixer types before actually deciding on which one to purchase. If you have to mix beakers, conical tubes, and differently sized vessels at once and have these turned end over end, then your laboratory mixing workhorse should be a tube rotator. Whether for ensuring biological samples are suspended or aerating cultures, tube rotators like the digital PTR 60 360 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator from Grant Instruments with a tilt angle of 90°C offers for molecular biology, histochemistry, clinical, and biochemistry applications. The Grant Instruments PTR-60 can also be utilized to maintain temperatures ranging from 4°C - 40°C, securing applications needing accurate temperature control.
Streamlined Mixing with Purpose-Built Features
Closely keep details of lab mixer speed with the Grant Instruments PTR-60 equipped with a durable LCD screen
Brushless DC Motor
Having a brushless DC motor, this unit is maintenance-free and is perfect for extended operations.
Fluids and samples are completely agitated by this Grant Instruments tube rotator with an orbital mixing action.
Simply shift from one speed setting to another using the Grant Instruments PTR-60 and its digital control.
Mixer Speed Type
Whether in need of a higher or lower operational speed, it wouldn't be a problem with this mixer as it delivers variable speed ranging from 1 RPM to 100 RPM.
Define a time limit you want the mixer to function without trouble through the unit's timer.
The PTR Series are compact variable-speed, variable-angle vertical rotators providing vertical rotation, reciprocation and vibration.
- 360° vertical rotation - creates long wave motion for mixing large particles
- Reciprocation - creates long and medium wave motion for medium and large particles
- Vibration - creates short wave motion for mixing for small particles
- 360° vertical rotation, reciprocation and vibration can be set for continuous or timed operation, or linked together in different combinations to ensure optimum mixing conditions for your application
- Choice of two models - PTR-35 or PTR-60 - with different speeds and microtube capacities
- Vertical rotation speed: 1 to 100 rpm
- Reciprocal rotation: 1 to 90° turning angle
- Vibration: programmable in a burst of 1 to 5 seconds
- Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of multi-segment programs via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display, fully programmable sequence of functions, including pause
- Capacity of up to 26 (PTR-35), 48 (PTR-60) microtubes and a maximum rotating speed of up to 100 rpm.
- Optional accessory platform for accommodating tubes of different diameters
- Reliable and extremely quiet motor produces regulated and reproducible rotation throughout the speed range
- Compact with a low profile and small footprint - fits neatly into the workspace
- Suitable to be used in cold rooms and incubators
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
Brushless DC motor: No
CE approved: No
CSA approved: No
Controls (Digital/Analog): Digital
[Lab Mixer] Display: LCD
[Lab Mixer] Max Load Capacity (lbs): 1.8
[Lab Mixer] Max Speed (RPM): 100
[Lab Mixer] Max Temp Range (°C): 40
[Lab Mixer] Min Speed (RPM): 1
[Lab Mixer] Min Temp Range (°C): 4
[Lab Mixer] Mixing Movement: Orbital
[Lab Mixer] Power (w): 18
[Lab Mixer] Speed Type: Variable Speed
[Lab Mixer] Tilt Angle: 90