HOUSINGHigh IP rating and stainless steel allow operation in challenging working conditions (high humidity, dustiness). These two characteristics make terminal meet high hygiene standards for food and pharmaceutical industries. The terminal’s housing and base are both made of stainless steel. All the HY10 connectors are fed through glands which along with water and dust proof housing guarantee high IP rating, i.e. IP68/69.
- The terminal’s housing and base are both made of stainless steel. All the HY10 connectors are fed through glands which along with water and dust proof housing guarantee high IP rating, i.e. IP68/69.
- 2-point terminal-base fixing system allows you to freely tilt your LCD. Option of tilt angle adjustment improves ergonomics of use and optimises indication visibility.
- Large, 10.1” backlit colour display guarantees easy-to-read information even in low light conditions. The indication can be read from a considerable distance, which increases your mobility.
- High resolution (1024x600) means high display readability providing crisper digits, symbols etc. Now you will not suffer from eye strain. The higher the resolution the less affected your eyesight is, not to mention greater comfort.
- The touchscreen stands for ease of operation, simply trust your intuition and start to operate the device. Now accessories such as mouse or keyboard are needless. Additional numeric keys and soft buttons provide maximum functionality.
- making Label Database in a terminal;
- assigning either a customized label to a particular product or a common label to a group of products;
- printing C labels (pallet) and CC labels (containers) providing total weight and quantity;
- automatically triggered printout of c labels.
10.1” colour display of 1024x600 pixel resolution with a capacitive touchscreen
You can set the HY10 parameters remotely using Parameters Editor software.The parameters of PUE HY10 can be set either remotely or by means of the terminal. Use of ‘Parameters Editor’ software allows repeatable parameters setup. Once you set all the parameters for a particular terminal, save them to a file in order to be able to copy them to terminals operating at twinlike workstations. The terminal setup can be carried out either using USB flash drive or network. ‘Parameters Editor’ offers remote desktop option. With this solution we can carry out your terminal’s setup even if your company is located miles away from the service.
Customized screen layout, extensive functionalityPUE HY10 terminal offers screen layout customization. You can display only those components that you find indispensable for your work. You can make decision not only on what to add to your screen but also on the size of particular component. Self-designed screen layout makes your work easier and now the weighing operation is no longer a time-consuming process.
Ability to design labels for each terminal-performed process.Labelling function, implemented into firmware, enables marking products with weight labels. This makes product identification fast and easy. Using ‘Label Editor’, a dedicated software, you can design label which upon being sent to the scale is available for the operator in labels database. The label can provide data such as date, batch number, mass, pictogram, Ean-13 code with weight value and product code. Labelling enables:
Standard design: support of one load-cell platform Optional design: support of 5 extra platforms maximum (1 internal module plus 4 external modules)
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
Depth DIM (mm): 275
Height DIM (mm): 120
Mobile App: NO
Width DIM (mm): 357
[Shakers] Display: Touch Screen
[Shakers] USB: YES