Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 Pipette from Brandtech
|Variable or Fixed Volume||Variable Volume|
|Volume Range Min (uL)||0.1|
|Volume Range Max (uL)||1|
Looking for the ideal manual pipettor to measure and transfer your fluid samples accurately can be a challenging task with numerous choices accessible in the market. Do not stress yourself as Lab.Equipment is here to simplify things for you! The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 maybe the optimal solution for refining your lab protocols and operations, if not, you can surely find the best unit for your protocols by going through our FAQ, review, and comparison of the Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 with other pipettes so continue scrolling below.
Lab.Equipment presents 877 pipettes from all 16 pipettor manufacturer including Brandtech. With relevant info on these pipettes, expect to see true descriptions meticulously drafted for you. We are not like any other single distributor around as we would not just push you a portfolio stuffed with repeating buzzwords, jargons, and propriety terms a lot manufacturers present to confuse us diligent lab staffs more. Rely on us to help you cut through the noise and not waste time as well as budget with true descriptions carefully drafted to help you find the perfect Pipette for your particular application, whether it is with this Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 or not.
Transporting and dispensing liquid samples are basic tasks carried out in biochemistry, medical and scientific, chemistry, and molecular biology labs. Need quality pipettors that can withstand daily laboratory use and are simple to maintain? You can purchase a manual pipette like the Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.1. A manual pipette is more affordable in comparison with electronic ones and is best for use in lab applications that do not really have high pipetting demands.
How much measured liquid samples can you transport and dispense with the manual Adjustable Single Channel 0.1?
The manual Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 is designed to specifically hand over liquid solutions between 0.1 - 1 uL volumes.
What manual pipette should I go for if I complete miscellaneous pipetting tasks dealing with light amounts of liquid samples?
You can maximize regular pipetting tasks for your biology, pharmaceutical, scientific, or chemical labs with a manual single-channel pipette like the convenient and lightweight Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.1.
Is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 a fixed or variable volume pipette?
The manual, single channel Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 can be adjusted and is capable of offering variable volume depending on the particular assay or application you are working on.
Do you require a PDF quote for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 Pipette?
Just fill out the Instant Quote tool above and receive a quote for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 delivered to your inbox within 30 seconds. No phone tag with high pressure and pesky sales representatives, we promise!
In comparison with other manual single channel variable volume pipettes, how accurate is the Adjustable Single Channel 0.1?
Transfer and dispense liquids confidently through the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 as it provides 2.0 accuracy.
In comparison with other manual single channel variable volume pipettes, how precise is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.1?
Get close values and secure reproducibility of your pipetting applications with the Manual Single Channel Variable Volume Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 that provides 0.020 repeatability.
How easy is the Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 to clean and maintain?
The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 is autoclavable, ensuring sterility, hygiene, and safety for use in your other laboratory applications.
Do you have any questions about the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.1 Laboratory Pipette that we missed answering for you here?
Feel free to ask us through the live chat to the right, our Contact us page, or email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you asap with friendly response.
The Transferpette® is an ergonomic alternative to the traditional pipette design. The unique hook-shaped handle allows the light-weight pipette to suspend freely from the operator's hand, and the side-mounted pipetting key reduces hand fatigue, especially during serial pipetting applications. Every Transferpette® function has a dedicated control to simplify operation as well as limit inadvertent tip ejection or volume adjustment. Single and multichannel models are available in volume ranges from 0.1µL to 5mL.
Narrow shaft design for effectiveness in almost any application
Easy Calibration™ technology ensures fast, easy, in-lab calibration adjustments without tools
Can be disassembled for cleaning and reassembled in seconds without tools
Accepts universal tips
Integrated spring/seal construction simplifies in-lab service
Corrosion-resistant and autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (20 minutes) (pipette shaft/manifold - not handle)
Transferpette® single channel pipettes are an attractive alternative to traditional air-displacement pipettes. They are lightweight(approximately 100g) instruments that require minimal force for both pipetting and tip ejection. However, the primary ergonomic advantages of these instruments are their unique shape and the position of their pipetting key.
• The hook-shaped handle of theTransferpette® single channel pipette forms a hand cradle for users that allows suspension of the instrument in a relaxed hand. This reduces the static activity required of hand and arm muscles during operation by encouraging a relaxed grip during use. Reduced static muscle activity increases blood flow throughout the arm and hand and decreases the overall strain on muscles, tendons, and nerves of the forearm.
• The body design of the Transferpette® single channel pipette simplifies both left- and right-handed operation, and allows operators to alternate hands during operation.
• The offset pipetting key reduces radial abduction(extension of the thumb to a perpendicular or near perpendicular position compared to the fingers) of the thumb during operation. By reducing this radial abduction, the Transferpette® Single Channel pipette encourages proper pipetting posture and neutral hand position during operation, decreasing strain to the tendons, muscles, and nerves of the thumb and forearm.
• The offset pipetting key is intended to reduce the role of extensor and abductor tendons that pass through the first dorsal extensor compartment during pipetting. Inflammation of these tendons is the primary cause of de Quervain's tendinitis, a painful, debilitating repetitive stress injury that has been diagnosed in laboratory workers performing repetitive pipetting tasks.
• The offset pipetting key “diverts“ the strain of pipetting from the muscles of the thumb IP (interphalangeal)joint to include those responsible for adduction of the thumb basal joint. It effectively “spreads“ the force required for aspiration and dispensing across a greater number of muscles, thereby “diluting“ the force required from (and the strain experienced by) each muscle during aspiration and dispensing. This reduces muscle strain.
• Design is intended to reduce both the likelihood and severity of inflammation of the tendons, the carpal tunnel, and the first dorsal compartment by minimizing the roles of muscles with tendons passing through either the carpal tunnel (such as the flexorpollicis longus) or first dorsal extensor compartment.
BrandTech® Scientific has been representing premium quality and excellent value since 1996 through their extensive line of cutting-edge liquid handling products, life science equipment, lab vacuums, plastic labwares, and more. Their range of BRAND liquid handling instruments, VACUUBRAND vacuum systems, and VITLAB plasticware are assembled by affiliated German manufacturers and are widely distributed across the United States and Canada. Serving Life Science and Chemistry markets, BrandTech® Scientific offers not only innovative lab supplies but also reliable customer service through its team of factory-trained support staff and fast delivery services straight from their corporate headquarters in Essex, CT.
Brandtech Scientific products offered by Lab.Equipment comprise of the following:
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
[Pipette] Accuracy (%/uL): 2
[Pipette] Autoclavable: Yes
[Pipette] Repeatability/Precision (%/uL): 0.02
[Pipette] Variable or Fixed Volume: Variable Volume
[Pipette] Volume Range Max (uL): 1
[Pipette] Volume Range Min (uL): 0.1