Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 Pipette from Brandtech
|Variable or Fixed Volume||Variable Volume|
|Volume Range Min (uL)||0.5|
|Volume Range Max (uL)||10|
Precisely measuring and transferring liquids highly depend on your manual pipette in use. Finding the best one to meet demands of your specific lab application can be an overwhelming task with a plethora of manual pipettes accessible in the market. Don’t fret as Lab.Equipment is here to guide you in a trouble-free unit selection! The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 might be the ideal solution for improving your laboratory protocols and operations, if not, you can surely find the right unit for your application requirements by going through our FAQ, review, and comparison of the Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 with other pipettes so keep scrolling down.
Lab.Equipment offers 877 pipettors from all 16 pipette manufacturer like Brandtech. With knowledge on these pipettes, expect to read real descriptions carefully written for you. We are not like any other single distributor around as we would not just give you a catalog displaying exactly the same buzzwords, jargons, and propriety terms many manufacturers give to confuse us persevering lab staffs more. Let us help you filter the unnecessary and save time as well as budget with true descriptions carefully drafted to help you find the ideal Pipette for your particular lab application, whether it is with this Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 or not.
Measuring and dispensing liquids are basic tasks performed in chemistry, molecular biology, biochemistry, medical and scientific labs. If you need quality pipettes that can withstand everyday lab use and are easy to maintain, you can go for a manual pipette like the Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.5. Compared to electronic ones, a manual pipette is more affordable and is ideal for use in laboratory applications that do not really have high pipetting requirements.
How much measured liquid solutions can you transfer and dispense with the manual Adjustable Single Channel 0.5?
The manual Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 is engineered to exactly hand over liquids between 0.5 - 10 uL volumes.
What manual pipette should I shop if I make regular pipetting tasks dealing with small amounts of fluid samples?
You can maximize routine pipetting tasks for your scientific, chemical, biological, or pharmaceutical workrooms with a manual single-channel pipette like the convenient and lightweight Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.5.
Is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 a fixed or variable volume pipette?
The manual, single channel Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 can be adjusted and is capable of bringing variable volume based on the specific application or assay you are running.
Looking for a PDF quote for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 Pipette?
We guarantee not to waste your time by playing phone tag with high pressure sales rep. To ask a PDF for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.5, just use the Instant Quote tool above and receive a quote delivered straight to your inbox in 30 seconds or less!
Against other manual single channel variable volume pipettes, how accurate is the Adjustable Single Channel 0.5?
Transport and dispense liquid samples confidently using the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 as it presents 1.0 accuracy.
How precise is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 compared to other manual single channel variable volume pipettes?
Acquire close values and secure reproducibility of your pipetting applications through the Manual Single Channel Variable Volume Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 that provides 0.8 repeatability.
How simple is the Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 to clean and maintain?
The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 is autoclavable, ensuring sterility, hygiene, as well as safety for use in your other applications.
Do you have any questions about the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 0.5 Lab Pipette that we missed answering for you here?
Feel free to ask us through the live chat to the right, our Contact us page, or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you asap with friendly response.
The Transferpette® is an ergonomic alternative to the traditional pipette design. The unique hook-shaped handle allows the light-weight pipette to suspend freely from the operator's hand, and the side-mounted pipetting key reduces hand fatigue, especially during serial pipetting applications. Every Transferpette® function has a dedicated control to simplify operation as well as limit inadvertent tip ejection or volume adjustment. Single and multichannel models are available in volume ranges from 0.1µL to 5mL.
Narrow shaft design for effectiveness in almost any application
Easy Calibration™ technology ensures fast, easy, in-lab calibration adjustments without tools
Can be disassembled for cleaning and reassembled in seconds without tools
Accepts universal tips
Integrated spring/seal construction simplifies in-lab service
Corrosion-resistant and autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (20 minutes) (pipette shaft/manifold - not handle)
Transferpette® single channel pipettes are an attractive alternative to traditional air-displacement pipettes. They are lightweight(approximately 100g) instruments that require minimal force for both pipetting and tip ejection. However, the primary ergonomic advantages of these instruments are their unique shape and the position of their pipetting key.
• The hook-shaped handle of theTransferpette® single channel pipette forms a hand cradle for users that allows suspension of the instrument in a relaxed hand. This reduces the static activity required of hand and arm muscles during operation by encouraging a relaxed grip during use. Reduced static muscle activity increases blood flow throughout the arm and hand and decreases the overall strain on muscles, tendons, and nerves of the forearm.
• The body design of the Transferpette® single channel pipette simplifies both left- and right-handed operation, and allows operators to alternate hands during operation.
• The offset pipetting key reduces radial abduction(extension of the thumb to a perpendicular or near perpendicular position compared to the fingers) of the thumb during operation. By reducing this radial abduction, the Transferpette® single channel pipette encourages proper pipetting posture and neutral hand position during operation, decreasing strain to the tendons, muscles, and nerves of the thumb and forearm
• The offset pipetting key is intended to reduce the role of extensor and abductor tendons that pass through the first dorsal extensor compartment during pipetting. Inflammation of these tendons is the primary cause of de Quervain's tendinitis, a painful, debilitating repetitive stress injury that has been diagnosed in laboratory workers performing repetitive pipetting tasks.
• The offset pipetting key “diverts“ the strain of pipetting from the muscles of the thumb IP (interphalangeal)joint to include those responsible for adduction of the thumb basal joint. It effectively “spreads“ the force required for aspiration and dispensing across a greater number of muscles, thereby “diluting“ the force required from (and the strain experienced by) each muscle during aspiration and dispensing. This reduces muscle strain.
• Design is intended to reduce both the likelihood and severity of inflammation of the tendons, the carpal tunnel, and the first dorsal compartment by minimizing the roles of muscles with tendons passing through either the carpal tunnel (such as the flexor pollicis longus) or first dorsal extensor compartment.
BrandTech® Scientific has been representing premium quality and excellent value since 1996 through their extensive line of cutting-edge liquid handling products, life science equipment, lab vacuums, plastic labwares, and more. Their range of BRAND liquid handling instruments, VACUUBRAND vacuum systems, and VITLAB plasticware are assembled by affiliated German manufacturers and are widely distributed across the United States and Canada. Serving Life Science and Chemistry markets, BrandTech® Scientific offers not only innovative lab supplies but also reliable customer service through its team of factory-trained support staff and fast delivery services straight from their corporate headquarters in Essex, CT.
Brandtech Scientific products offered by Lab.Equipment comprise of the following:
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
[Pipette] Accuracy (%/uL): 1
[Pipette] Autoclavable: Yes
[Pipette] Repeatability/Precision (%/uL): 0.8
[Pipette] Variable or Fixed Volume: Variable Volume
[Pipette] Volume Range Max (uL): 10
[Pipette] Volume Range Min (uL): 0.5