Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 10 Pipette from Brandtech
|Variable or Fixed Volume||Variable Volume|
|Volume Range Min (uL)||10|
|Volume Range Max (uL)||100|
Finding the best manual pipettor to measure and transfer your liquid samples flawlessly can be an intimidating task given multiple units visible in the market. Do not fret as Lab.Equipment is here to simplify things for you! The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 10 might be the perfect solution for improving your laboratory operations and protocols, if not, you can surely find the right unit for your application requirements by reading our FAQ, review, and comparison of the Adjustable Single Channel 10 to other pipettes so keep reading below.
Since Lab.Equipment offers 877 pipettes from all 16 pipettor manufacturer like Brandtech, this is the only site you will see true product descriptions meticulously drafted for you. Unlike any other single distributor around, we would not shove you a product portfolio stuffed with the exact same buzzwords, jargons, and propriety terms many manufacturers offer to confuse us persevering lab staffs. We can help you cut through the noise and save time as well as budget with true descriptions meticulously written to lead you in acquiring the best Pipette for your needs, whether it is with this Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 10 or not.
Measuring and transporting liquids are basic tasks done in molecular biology, biochemistry, medical and scientific, and chemistry laboratories. Looking for innovative pipettes that can withstand daily lab use and are simple to maintain? You can opt for a manual pipette like the Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 10. A manual pipette is more affordable compared to electronic units and is best for use in laboratory applications that do not really have high pipetting needs.
How much measured liquid solutions can you discharge and transfer with the manual Adjustable Single Channel 10?
The manual Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 10 is engineered to accurately dispense liquid solutions from 10 - 100 uL volumes.
I run regular pipetting tasks dealing with low amounts of fluid samples, what type of manual pipette should I go for?
You can maximize usual pipetting tasks for your pharmaceutical, scientific, chemical, or biological labs with a manual single-channel pipette like the lightweight and ergonomic Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 10.
Is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 10 a fixed or variable volume pipette?
The manual, single channel Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 10 can be adjusted and is capable of presenting variable volume depending on the specific assay or application you are running.
Interested in requesting a PDF quote for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 10 Pipette?
We will not waste your time playing phone tag with a high pressure sales rep, easily use the Instant Quote tool above and you will receive a quote for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 10 delivered to your inbox within 30 seconds! No pesky sales reps calling on you we promise.
Against other manual single channel variable volume pipettes, how accurate is the Adjustable Single Channel 10?
The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 10 can reliably dispense and transfer liquids with its 0.60 accuracy.
How precise is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 10 in comparison with other manual single channel variable volume pipettes?
Obtain close values and ensure reproducibility of your pipetting tasks through the Manual Single Channel Variable Volume Adjustable Single Channel 10 that presents 0.20 repeatability.
How effortless is the Adjustable Single Channel 10 to maintain and clean?
The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 10 is autoclavable, ensuring safety, hygiene, and sterility for use in your other lab applications.
Any questions on the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 10 Lab Pipette that we missed answering for you here?
Don't hesitate to ask us via live chat to the right, our Contact Us page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can with a friendly response.
The Transferpette® is an ergonomic alternative to the traditional pipette design. The unique hook-shaped handle allows the light-weight pipette to suspend freely from the operator's hand, and the side-mounted pipetting key reduces hand fatigue, especially during serial pipetting applications. Every Transferpette® function has a dedicated control to simplify operation as well as limit inadvertent tip ejection or volume adjustment. Single and multichannel models are available in volume ranges from 0.1µL to 5mL.
Narrow shaft design for effectiveness in almost any application
Easy Calibration™ technology ensures fast, easy, in-lab calibration adjustments without tools
Can be disassembled for cleaning and reassembled in seconds without tools
Accepts universal tips
Integrated spring/seal construction simplifies in-lab service
Corrosion-resistant and autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (20 minutes) (pipette shaft/manifold - not handle)
Transferpette® single channel pipettes are an attractive alternative to traditional air-displacement pipettes. They are lightweight(approximately 100g) instruments that require minimal force for both pipetting and tip ejection. However, the primary ergonomic advantages of these instruments are their unique shape and the position of their pipetting key.
• The hook-shaped handle of theTransferpette® single channel pipette forms a hand cradle for users that allows suspension of the instrument in a relaxed hand. This reduces the static activity required of hand and arm muscles during operation by encouraging a relaxed grip during use. Reduced static muscle activity increases blood flow throughout the arm and hand and decreases the overall strain on muscles, tendons, and nerves of the forearm.
• The body design of the Transferpette® single channel pipette simplifies both left- and right-handed operation, and allows operators to alternate hands during operation.
• The offset pipetting key reduces radial abduction(extension of the thumb to a perpendicular or near perpendicular position compared to the fingers) of the thumb during operation. By reducing this radial abduction, the Transferpette® single channel pipette encourages proper pipetting posture and neutral hand position during operation, decreasing strain to the tendons, muscles, and nerves of the thumb and forearm.
• The offset pipetting key is intended to reduce the role of extensor and abductor tendons that pass through the first dorsal extensor compartment during pipetting. Inflammation of these tendons is the primary cause of de Quervain's tendinitis, a painful, debilitating repetitive stress injury that has been diagnosed in laboratory workers performing repetitive pipetting tasks.
• The offset pipetting key “diverts“ the strain of pipetting from the muscles of the thumb IP (interphalangeal)joint to include those responsible for adduction of the thumb basal joint. It effectively “spreads“ the force required for aspiration and dispensing across a greater number of muscles, thereby “diluting“ the force required from (and the strain experienced by) each muscle during aspiration and dispensing. This reduces muscle strain.
• Design is intended to reduce both the likelihood and severity of inflammation of the tendons, the carpal tunnel, and the first dorsal compartment by minimizing the roles of muscles with tendons passing through either the carpal tunnel (such as the flexor pollicis longus) or first dorsal extensor compartment.
BrandTech® Scientific has been representing premium quality and excellent value since 1996 through their extensive line of cutting-edge liquid handling products, life science equipment, lab vacuums, plastic labwares, and more. Their range of BRAND liquid handling instruments, VACUUBRAND vacuum systems, and VITLAB plasticware are assembled by affiliated German manufacturers and are widely distributed across the United States and Canada. Serving Life Science and Chemistry markets, BrandTech® Scientific offers not only innovative lab supplies but also reliable customer service through its team of factory-trained support staff and fast delivery services straight from their corporate headquarters in Essex, CT.
Brandtech Scientific products offered by Lab.Equipment comprise of the following:
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
[Pipette] Accuracy (%/uL): 0.6
[Pipette] Autoclavable: Yes
[Pipette] Repeatability/Precision (%/uL): 0.2
[Pipette] Variable or Fixed Volume: Variable Volume
[Pipette] Volume Range Max (uL): 100
[Pipette] Volume Range Min (uL): 10