Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 2Y Pipette from Brandtech
|Variable or Fixed Volume||Variable Volume|
|Volume Range Min (uL)||2|
|Volume Range Max (uL)||20|
Flawlessly measuring and transporting liquid samples depend on your manual pipette in use. Finding the best one to meet requirements of your application can be a daunting task given loads of manual pipettes accessible in the market. Don’t stress yourself as Lab.Equipment is going to cut the frills for you! The Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 2Y might hand over the accuracy as well as precision your specific lab application is looking for but if not, you will surely decide on the right pipette to meet your protocols based off our review, FAQ, as well as comparison of the Adjustable Single Channel 2Y to other pipettors purchasable so go on scrolling down.
Get complete lab pipette information carefully curated by Lab.Equipment. Carrying 877 pipettors from all 16 pipette manufacturer like Brandtech, this is the only website you will see real product descriptions meticulously drafted for you. We would not provide you a portfolio filled with repeating buzzwords, jargons, and terms a lot manufacturers give to confuse us diligent lab staffs.
Measuring and transporting liquids are basic tasks done in molecular biology, biochemistry, medical and scientific, and chemistry labs. Looking for high quality pipettes that can withstand everyday lab use and are simple to maintain? You can opt for a manual pipette like the Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 2Y. A manual pipette is more economical in comparison with electronic units and is best for use in specific lab applications that do not really have high pipetting needs.
How much measured liquid samples can you transfer and dispense with the manual Adjustable Single Channel 2Y?
Rely on the manual Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 2Y to properly discharge liquid samples between 2 - 20 uL volumes.
I run common pipetting tasks dealing with small amounts of liquids, what type of manual pipette should I go for?
You can maximize day-to-day pipetting tasks for your chemical, biology, pharmaceutical, or scientific laboratories with a manual single-channel pipette like the lightweight and convenient Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 2Y.
Is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 2Y a fixed or variable volume pipette?
The manual, single channel Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 2Y can be adjusted and is capable of bringing variable volume based on the particular application or assay you are running.
Do you require a PDF quote for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 2Y Pipette?
Just fill out the Instant Quote tool above and receive a quote for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 2Y delivered to your inbox within 30 seconds. No phone tag with high pressure and pesky sales representatives, we promise!
Compared to other manual single channel variable volume pipettes, how accurate is the Adjustable Single Channel 2Y?
Transfer and dispense fluid samples with confidence using the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 2Y as it provides 0.80 accuracy.
Against other manual single channel variable volume pipettes, how precise is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 2Y?
Ensure reproducibility of your pipetting applications with the Manual Single Channel Variable Volume Adjustable Single Channel 2Y that presents 0.40 repeatability.
How effortless is the Adjustable Single Channel 2Y to maintain and clean?
The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 2Y is autoclavable, ensuring sterility, hygiene, and safety for use in your other lab applications.
Do you have any questions about the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 2Y Lab Pipette that we missed answering for you here?
Feel free to ask us through the live chat to the right, our Contact us page, or email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you asap with friendly response.
The Transferpette® is an ergonomic alternative to the traditional pipette design. The unique hook-shaped handle allows the light-weight pipette to suspend freely from the operator's hand, and the side-mounted pipetting key reduces hand fatigue, especially during serial pipetting applications. Every Transferpette® function has a dedicated control to simplify operation as well as limit inadvertent tip ejection or volume adjustment. Single and multichannel models are available in volume ranges from 0.1µL to 5mL.
Narrow shaft design for effectiveness in almost any application
Easy Calibration™ technology ensures fast, easy, in-lab calibration adjustments without tools
Can be disassembled for cleaning and reassembled in seconds without tools
Accepts universal tips
Integrated spring/seal construction simplifies in-lab service
Corrosion-resistant and autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (20 minutes) (pipette shaft/manifold - not handle)
Transferpette® single channel pipettes are an attractive alternative to traditional air-displacement pipettes. They are lightweight(approximately 100g) instruments that require minimal force for both pipetting and tip ejection. However, the primary ergonomic advantages of these instruments are their unique shape and the position of their pipetting key.
• The hook-shaped handle of theTransferpette® single channel pipette forms a hand cradle for users that allows suspension of the instrument in a relaxed hand. This reduces the static activity required of hand and arm muscles during operation by encouraging a relaxed grip during use. Reduced static muscle activity increases blood flow throughout the arm and hand and decreases the overall strain on muscles, tendons, and nerves of the forearm.
• The body design of the Transferpette® single channel pipette simplifies both left- and right-handed operation, and allows operators to alternate hands during operation.
• The offset pipetting key reduces radial abduction(extension of the thumb to a perpendicular or near perpendicular position compared to the fingers) of the thumb during operation. By reducing this radial abduction, the Transferpette® single channel pipette encourages proper pipetting posture and neutral hand position during operation, decreasing strain to the tendons, muscles, and nerves of the thumb and forearm.
• The offset pipetting key is intended to reduce the role of extensor and abductor tendons that pass through the first dorsal extensor compartment during pipetting. Inflammation of these tendons is the primary cause of de Quervain's tendinitis, a painful, debilitating repetitive stress injury that has been diagnosed in laboratory workers performing repetitive pipetting tasks.
• The offset pipetting key “diverts“ the strain of pipetting from the muscles of the thumb IP (interphalangeal)joint to include those responsible for adduction of the thumb basal joint. It effectively “spreads“ the force required for aspiration and dispensing across a greater number of muscles, thereby “diluting“ the force required from (and the strain experienced by) each muscle during aspiration and dispensing. This reduces muscle strain.
• Design is intended to reduce both the likelihood and severity of inflammation of the tendons, the carpal tunnel, and the first dorsal compartment by minimizing the roles of muscles with tendons passing through either the carpal tunnel (such as the flexor pollicis longus) or first dorsal extensor compartment.
BrandTech® Scientific has been representing premium quality and excellent value since 1996 through their extensive line of cutting-edge liquid handling products, life science equipment, lab vacuums, plastic labwares, and more. Their range of BRAND liquid handling instruments, VACUUBRAND vacuum systems, and VITLAB plasticware are assembled by affiliated German manufacturers and are widely distributed across the United States and Canada. Serving Life Science and Chemistry markets, BrandTech® Scientific offers not only innovative lab supplies but also reliable customer service through its team of factory-trained support staff and fast delivery services straight from their corporate headquarters in Essex, CT.
Brandtech Scientific products offered by Lab.Equipment comprise of the following:
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
[Pipette] Accuracy (%/uL): 0.8
[Pipette] Autoclavable: Yes
[Pipette] Repeatability/Precision (%/uL): 0.4
[Pipette] Variable or Fixed Volume: Variable Volume
[Pipette] Volume Range Max (uL): 20
[Pipette] Volume Range Min (uL): 2