Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 500 Pipette from Brandtech
|Variable or Fixed Volume||Variable Volume|
|Volume Range Min (uL)||500|
|Volume Range Max (uL)||5000|
Given plenty of manual pipette choices available in the market, finding the most suitable unit to measure and transfer your fluid samples flawlessly can be an overwhelming task. Don’t stress yourself as Lab.Equipment is here to cut the frills for you! Find out how the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500 conform to your precision and accuracy needs. If it does not make your cut, read through our review, FAQ, and comparison of the Adjustable Single Channel 500 to other pipettes below to get the right unit for your protocols.
Since Lab.Equipment showcases 877 pipettes from all 16 pipette manufacturer including Brandtech, this is the only website you will see true product descriptions carefully drafted for you. Unlike any other distributor around, we would not give you a product catalog showing the exact same buzzwords, jargons, and propriety terms many manufacturers has "made up" to confuse us hard-working lab staffs. We can help you cut through all the noise and save time as well as budget with real descriptions meticulously drafted to lead you in purchasing the ideal Pipette for your laboratory application, whether it is with this Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 500 or not.
Dispensing and transporting liquids are basic tasks performed in molecular biology, biochemistry, medical and scientific, and chemistry labs. Need innovative pipettors that can withstand everyday laboratory use and are easy to maintain? You can go for a manual pipette like the Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 500. Compared to electronic ones, a manual pipette is more economical and is recommended for use in lab applications that do not really have high pipetting needs.
How much measured liquid samples can you dispense and transfer with the manual Adjustable Single Channel 500?
Rely on the manual Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 500 to properly pass on liquid solutions between 500 - 5,000 uL volumes.
What manual pipette should I purchase if I complete general pipetting tasks dealing with light amounts of liquids?
You can improve usual pipetting tasks for your chemical, biology, pharmaceutical, or scientific laboratories with a manual single-channel pipette like the ergonomic and lightweight Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500.
Is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500 a fixed or variable volume pipette?
The manual, single channel Brandtech Transferpette Pipette Adjustable Single Channel 500 can be adjusted and is capable of presenting variable volume depending on the particular assay or application you are working on.
Want to request a PDF quote for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500 Pipette?
Just fill out the Instant Quote tool above and receive a quote for the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500 delivered to your inbox within 30 seconds. No phone tag with high pressure and pesky sales representatives, we promise!
How accurate is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500 in comparison with other manual single channel variable volume pipettes?
The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500 can reliably dispense and transport liquid samples with its 0.60 accuracy.
How precise is the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500 against other manual single channel variable volume pipettes?
Ensure reproducibility of your pipetting tasks through the Manual Single Channel Variable Volume Adjustable Single Channel 500 that provides 0.20 repeatability.
How effortless is the Adjustable Single Channel 500 to maintain and clean?
The Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500 is autoclavable, ensuring sterility, hygiene, and safety for use in your other lab applications.
Do you have any questions about the Brandtech Adjustable Single Channel 500 Laboratory Pipette that we missed answering for you here?
Just ask via live chat to the right, our Contact Us page, or email [email protected] and we will get back to you with a prompt and friendly response.
The Transferpette® is an ergonomic alternative to the traditional pipette design. The unique hook-shaped handle allows the light-weight pipette to suspend freely from the operator's hand, and the side-mounted pipetting key reduces hand fatigue, especially during serial pipetting applications. Every Transferpette® function has a dedicated control to simplify operation as well as limit inadvertent tip ejection or volume adjustment. Single and multichannel models are available in volume ranges from 0.1µL to 5mL.
Narrow shaft design for effectiveness in almost any application
Easy Calibration™ technology ensures fast, easy, in-lab calibration adjustments without tools
Can be disassembled for cleaning and reassembled in seconds without tools
Accepts universal tips
Integrated spring/seal construction simplifies in-lab service
Corrosion-resistant and autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (20 minutes) (pipette shaft/manifold - not handle)
Transferpette® single channel pipettes are an attractive alternative to traditional air-displacement pipettes. They are lightweight(approximately 100g) instruments that require minimal force for both pipetting and tip ejection. However, the primary ergonomic advantages of these instruments are their unique shape and the position of their pipetting key.
• The hook-shaped handle of theTransferpette® single channel pipette forms a hand cradle for users that allows suspension of the instrument in a relaxed hand. This reduces the static activity required of hand and arm muscles during operation by encouraging a relaxed grip during use. Reduced static muscle activity increases blood flow throughout the arm and hand and decreases the overall strain on muscles, tendons, and nerves of the forearm.
• The body design of the Transferpette® single channel pipette simplifies both left- and right-handed operation, and allows operators to alternate hands during operation.
• The offset pipetting key reduces radial abduction(extension of the thumb to a perpendicular or near perpendicular position compared to the fingers) of the thumb during operation. By reducing this radial abduction, the Transferpette® single channel pipette encourages proper pipetting posture and neutral hand position during operation, decreasing strain to the tendons, muscles, and nerves of the thumb and forearm.
• The offset pipetting key is intended to reduce the role of extensor and abductor tendons that pass through the first dorsal extensor compartment during pipetting. Inflammation of these tendons is the primary cause of de Quervain's tendinitis, a painful, debilitating repetitive stress injury that has been diagnosed in laboratory workers performing repetitive pipetting tasks
• The offset pipetting key “diverts“ the strain of pipetting from the muscles of the thumb IP (interphalangeal)joint to include those responsible for adduction of the thumb basal joint. It effectively “spreads“ the force required for aspiration and dispensing across a greater number of muscles, thereby “diluting“ the force required from (and the strain experienced by) each muscle during aspiration and dispensing. This reduces muscle strain.
• Design is intended to reduce both the likelihood and severity of inflammation of the tendons, the carpal tunnel, and the first dorsal compartment by minimizing the roles of muscles with tendons passing through either the carpal tunnel (such as the flexor pollicis longus) or first dorsal extensor compartment.
BrandTech® Scientific has been representing premium quality and excellent value since 1996 through their extensive line of cutting-edge liquid handling products, life science equipment, lab vacuums, plastic labwares, and more. Their range of BRAND liquid handling instruments, VACUUBRAND vacuum systems, and VITLAB plasticware are assembled by affiliated German manufacturers and are widely distributed across the United States and Canada. Serving Life Science and Chemistry markets, BrandTech® Scientific offers not only innovative lab supplies but also reliable customer service through its team of factory-trained support staff and fast delivery services straight from their corporate headquarters in Essex, CT.
Brandtech Scientific products offered by Lab.Equipment comprise of the following:
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
[Pipette] Accuracy (%/uL): 0.6
[Pipette] Autoclavable: Yes
[Pipette] Repeatability/Precision (%/uL): 0.2
[Pipette] Variable or Fixed Volume: Variable Volume
[Pipette] Volume Range Max (uL): 5000
[Pipette] Volume Range Min (uL): 500