BIC-120C Cooling Incubator from Being Instruments
The BEING Cooling Incubators allows the user to conduct applications that require temperatures ranging from -10° to +80°C. These incubators are ideal for biochemical oxygen demand testing, bacterial research, seed germination, fish/insect breeding and much more. The BEING Cooling Incubator provides accurate and dependable temperature control. Rapid cooling does not come at the expense of the environment. BEING uses environmentally friendly refrigerants.
● Colorful LCD display.
● Our BEING controller uses advanced control technology, allowing the smooth transition from cooling to heating and heating to cooling
● Interior Chamber made from 304 stainless steel with a mirror polished finish making for easy cleaning
● 25mm test hole allows real time testing of internal chamber temperature using external temperature measuring equipment
● Pt100 temperature sensor provides high temperature sensitivity and accuracy.
● BOD Socket
● The BEING Controller provides programmability for 7 periods and 9 steps for each period making for a total of 63 programmable steps
Chamber Volume: 120 liters ( 4.24 cu ft )
Temperature Range(℃): -10 to 80℃
Temperature Range(℉): 14 to 176 ℉
Temperature Resolution: 0.1℃ / 0.1℉
Timing Range: 1~5999mins
Maximum number of Shelves: 14
Maximum load per shelf: 20 kg / 44 lbs
Net Weight: 100 kg( 220 lbs )
Interior Dimension(W*H*D, mm): 500*600*400
Exterior Dimension (W*H*D, mm): 645*1150*685
Interior Dimension(W*H*D, inch): 19.7*23.6*15.8
Exterior Dimension (W*H*D, inch): 25.4*45.3*27.0
Power Supply: AC120V / 60Hz
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.