Cannabis Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer 5L 1800 RPM for Decarbing from Being Instruments
The BEING Magnetic Heated Stirrers offer a large variety of sizes and temperature ranges to accommodate your laboratory needs. Our stirrers provide a user friendly PID controller offering a large LCD color screen for easy viewing. They are constructed for durability, high performance and safety.
● Large LCD screen to display more data at same time
● External temperature sensor for liquid, temperature range from ambient temperature to 200℃
● Free-step speed adjustment.
● Die-cast Aluminum alloy external chamber
● Aluminum alloy working plate.
● Over-temp alarm system, auto switch off when 470℃
● Caution indication light when plate temperature reach 50℃
Performance and Features
● Microprocessor PID control.
● Automatic Calibration Function.
● Durable and accurate brushless DC motors.
● Wide speed range even with heavy workloads.
● Ceramic cover provides high thermal efficiency.
● Large LCD display screen and interface provides for user-friendly operation.
● Maintenance-free operation with easy to clean surface.
● Easy to set Adjustable Timer.(1 minute to 5,999 minutes)
Safety & Peace of Mind
● Built-in power interruption protection function, automatic run after power interruption.
● Smooth Start/Shutdown System prevents spillage of stirring samples no matter what the speed setting.
● Temperature deviation alarm.
● Anti-scalding warning light.
Stirring Capacity (H2O): 5L
Plate Dimension (WxD): 7.1 x 7.1 inch 180×180(mm)
Max Heating Power: 550W
Liquid Temperature Range: Ambient +5℃ ~200℃
Net Weight: 5 kg
Speed Range(rpm): 200~2000rpm
Temperature Accuracy: ±5 ℃
External Dimension (WxHxD) : 8.3 x 5.1 x 13.0 (inch) 210×130×330(mm)
Power Supply: AC120V/60Hz
Hot Top Indicator: Warning lamp
Over Current: Current limit protection
Motor: BLDC motor
Top Plate Shape: Square type
Top Plate Material: Ceramic coated aluminum
Body Shape: Straight body
Body Material: Aluminum
Cat. No.: BMA150905U
Warranty: 2 years
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.