PTR 35 360 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator from Grant Instruments
|Speed Type||Variable Speed|
|Min Speed (RPM)||1|
|Max Speed (RPM)||100|
|Max Load Capacity (lbs)||1.1|
|Min Temp Range (°C)||4|
|Max Temp Range (°C)||40|
|Brushless DC motor||No|
Handle Optimal Volumes, Obtain Optimal Results
Fundamental to doing experiments, sample preparation and testing, it cannot be denied that laboratory mixers are staples in any lab, scientific or medical facility. Bagging one that can carry the sample types you will be dealing with and can meet your requirements, whether for use in homogenization, dissolution, emulsification, or basic mixing of samples, is quintessential for reinforced lab throughput. So that you won't need to replace your unit every now and then, make sure to examine how many samples you will be handling with in the future even before getting a laboratory mixer. Through the PTR 35 360 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator from Grant Instruments, you can handle substances up to 1.1 lbs maximum. Take advantage of this lab mixer by not going over its max load capacity for a greater operational life. An alternative to this that you can consider includes the PTR-25 360 Vertical Mini Rotator from Grant Instruments providing the same capacity. Need something with a bigger capacity range? Check out the PTR 60 360 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator from Grant Instruments.
Build Up Efficiency with Durable Mixers
Some factors to consider when selecting a lab mixer that can enhance your facility's mixing efficiency include the speed range and type covered. The PTR 35 360 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator from Grant Instruments presents variable speed to precisely blend samples from 1 RPM up to 100 RPM, making it a recommended model for labs that routinely work on microbiology and other cell culture tasks. Still not sure if this is the lab mixer for you? You might want to look at the V-32 Multi Vortex Mixer from Grant Instruments offering a higher max speed and capacity than this one.
Simplified and Systematic Mixing for Every Application
A number of laboratory mixing instruments are available in the market but don’t be confused on which one to pick. If you focus more on uninterrupted, gentle but effectual mixing of sample tubes or bottles through rotation, then the ideal lab mixing equipment you should acquire are tube rotators. These mixers can cater an assortment of biosamples placed on differently sized vessels such as conical tubes, centrifuge tubes, beakers, petridishes, and more. A model with a digital control, the PTR 35 360 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator from Grant Instruments with a tilt angle of 90°C as well as a temperature range of 4°C - 40°C secures dependable sample mixing for applications like protein binding, hybridization, aerating cultures, and dna purification.
Essential Features to Improve Mixing
You'll never sacrifice accuracy and reproducibility with the Grant Instruments PTR-35 as it is designed with a straightforward LCD screen for clear settings readout.
This Grant Instruments tube rotator moves with an orbital mixing movement to carefully blend samples.
Quickly tune mixer settings depending on what your application needs by use of this model's digital control.
Mixer Speed Type
Lower or raise operational speed with this mixer delivering variable speed from 1 RPM to 100 RPM.
Set time limits when using this tube rotator through its built-in timer.
The PTR Series are compact variable-speed, variable-angle vertical rotators providing vertical rotation, reciprocation and vibration.
- 360° vertical rotation - creates long wave motion for mixing large particles
- Reciprocation - creates long and medium wave motion for medium and large particles
- Vibration - creates short wave motion for mixing for small particles
- 360° vertical rotation, reciprocation and vibration can be set for continuous or timed operation, or linked together in different combinations to ensure optimum mixing conditions for your application
- Choice of two models - PTR-35 or PTR-60 - with different speeds and microtube capacities
- Vertical rotation speed: 1 to 100 rpm
- Reciprocal rotation: 1 to 90° turning angle
- Vibration: programmable in a burst of 1 to 5 seconds
- Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of multi-segment programs via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display, fully programmable sequence of functions, including pause
- Capacity of up to 26 (PTR-35), 48 (PTR-60) microtubes and a maximum rotating speed of up to 100 rpm.
- Optional accessory platform for accommodating tubes of different diameters
- Reliable and extremely quiet motor produces regulated and reproducible rotation throughout the speed range
- Compact with a low profile and small footprint - fits neatly into the workspace
- Suitable to be used in cold rooms and incubators
The product descriptions and attribute groupings and assignments on this page are protected by copyright all rights reserved. If copied you will be persecuted against to the full extent of the law including infringement charges up to $10,000 USD per page of content.
Brushless DC motor: No
CE approved: No
CSA approved: No
Controls (Digital/Analog): Digital
[Lab Mixer] Display: LCD
[Lab Mixer] Max Load Capacity (lbs): 1.1
[Lab Mixer] Max Speed (RPM): 100
[Lab Mixer] Max Temp Range (°C): 40
[Lab Mixer] Min Speed (RPM): 1
[Lab Mixer] Min Temp Range (°C): 4
[Lab Mixer] Mixing Movement: Orbital
[Lab Mixer] Power (w): 8
[Lab Mixer] Speed Type: Variable Speed
[Lab Mixer] Tilt Angle: 90